Ratings for Dr. Ashok K. Sinha

Dr. Sinha has been my PCP for over 2 years. He is conveniently located within a few minutes from my home. I needed to find a Dr. to address my High Blood Pressure issues along with other questions. He listened carefully to all my concerns -- Today I no longer take mediation for High Blood Pressure. I believe one difference between a Good Doctor & one that just does not care is the follow-up. The staff is friendly, if you need a referral for an MRI or other tests "his staff will check your insurance to see if you are covered -- and then provide you with the facility to have the testing done", the Office will call me after my results have come back from blood tests, I am reminded of my appointments 1-2 days in advance, and like ANY office they expect insurance payment or out of pocket fees BEFORE you will be seen. He is straight to the point, your time is limited so take your notes to explain the health issue, and you will be rescheduled for follow-up appointments if you needed testing. Overall -- I am have been satisfied with both the staff & Dr. Sinha.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Sinha takes his time with you, he is very attentive. He is a good listener and is very knowledgable.The office does take walk ins, this sometimes makes the wait a long one.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Ashok K. Sinha's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1989)

Unicare