Ratings for Dr. James D. Bray

I had situation that required a quick consultation. Dr Bray open a time slot to see me the following day, took time to explore my case and gave me a clear and accurate diagnosis. His bed manners are great. He is knowledgeable, experienced and affable. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Was afraid of going to a podiatrist after my first visit 20 years ago. It was a bacterial infection in both feet and a long stay in the hospital that led me to Dr. Bray. His knowledge, openess and quite frankly his bluntness as to my situation made me like him right off. His approach to my care and healing has been outstanding and because of him I get regular foot maintenance without any apprehension. Thank you Dr. Bray for everything!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

dr bray is amazing!!! took my brother there for ingrown toenails and he did a great job being informative and kind! his staff seemed snobby but other than that great experience!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

I've taken my son to him many times for in-grown toenails, he's very informative, great with kids, gentle, and kind. His staff is a bit unwelcoming, but utimately very good experiences.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

I had a very expensive surgery. Dr Bray helped me fight the insurance company to get an alternative treatment. He was very good with me. We tried several things before we decided surgery. Recovery time was long, but I am almost back to normal. I am so happy I went through with it. No daily pain now. And Doctor Bray wrote off what insurance would not pay. They worked with me so great. I love him. I refer everyone to him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

extremely job well done. deserves higher than a 5.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

I visited him 3 years ago and he did an outstanding job with my orthotics. I have had graphite orthotics for 15 year now and Dr. Bray's fit and product are the best yet. BCBS of DE doesn't pay for orthotics. That is not Dr. Bray's fault.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

I felt he did not take my care as serious as it was. Caused me extreme pain, near loss of limb and now several years later, total physical disability. The pain is a daily reminder of my complications from this surgery.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2006

Dr. James D. Bray's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Pacificare