Ratings for Dr. Steven B. Wertheim

Dr. Wertheim is one of the most arrogant, careless doctors I have ever been to. He had no clue what he was doing, would stare at the floor, and didn't catch a torn labrum in my shoulder after months of pain. I went to Peachtree orthopedics and I was diagnosed in 5 minutes by a PA, and had surgery a month later. He does not care about patients - I have no idea how or why he is a physician because will make you feel like an idiot for asking questions. I suffered for two years because he told me there was nothing wrong with my shoulder.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

This doctor has a great bedside manor, is very knowledgeable and one of the best doctors I have ever delt with. The wait is never long. His staff is a joy to deal with. They are patient, always available to answer my questions and easy to talk to. It is never hard to book an appointment or to be seen at the last minute. Resurgens is a great organization and I couldn't be happier with the choice of Dr. Wertheim and his staff, as my ortho team. He saved my knee and for that I am grateful.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Compete incompetence. I need a second surgery because of this moron.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Arrogant, late, didn't have time for my questions

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Steven B. Wertheim's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Centene