Ratings for Dr. James Bauerband

I love Dr. Bauerband! He is a great dr and really cares about his patients, making the effort to get to know you. He actually listens. I came in with a burning rash all over my arms at ten weeks pregnant. He took me seriously and found out I had fifth disease, which put me in a high risk pregnancy. He personally calls when he gets test results or has information for you. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Great Dr. He has been my OB/GYN, and has always been professional. He always addresses any concerns I have promptly. He delivered my daughter 8 years ago.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

Absolutely cannot stand Dr. Bauerband. Very hard to ask him questions, he doesn't like to explain things, and is very smart mouthed and arrogant. He is rude and makes you feel like he has a thousand things better to do than be bothered by you. I am changing clinics because of him...I do not want him delivering my baby!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

On our first visit this DR told us that If I would have still been breastfeeding our daughter we wouldn't have the problem of this pregnancy. First off a pregnancy isn't a problem and drs shouldn't tell their patients that. We could never get a straight answer on anything and I don't think he understood a lot of our questions. Becuase of my insurance we were treated different and it wasn't a good thing. we changed drs

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Dr. James Bauerband's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gainesville, GA