You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sue Webster

Dr. Webster was amazing. She was my son's pediatrician for ADHD when he was a child and she was working at Woodlawn Medical so I cannot comment on her present staff. I cannot remember exactly how many years my son had her, my best guess would be ten years and my son loved her. I would not have changed doctors for any reason. She was very professional and thorough and took the time to address any concerns that I had and would explain everything to my son. I now have custody of my grandson who has ADHD but was referred to another pediatrician, whom is very qualified but not as nice as Dr. Webster. As far as being late, of course she would be late SOMETIMES as she gives her patients the time needed not dictated Would love to go to Dr. Webster again but not sure how to do it without insulting his present pediatrician.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

As a contractor doing work for Dr Webster we have found her and her staff to be deplorable. The lack of professionalism and ethics is astounding. The lies coming from this office was horrendous, second only to their intentional failing to comply with the terms of their own contract with us (withholding full payment). Dr Webster is a scam artist. I truly would not trust her with my health or the health of my family. Her true character has been seen and it's not someone who I would have any contact with - personally or professionally. Be warned.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Great doctor, my daughter has been seeing Dr. Webster for almost 3 yrs now, and we have had nothing but great visits, if she is late it's bc she is still in an appointment with another child who needs her expertise just like you would wish on your own. do you kick her out the office after 5 mins , just to make sure she isn't late with the next patient...I doubt it. she deals with what needs to be dealt with, I have had no issues with the reception, I always get booked and get a reminder call the day before if not two, I love doctor webster and so does my daughter! if you dont like her please move on to the next doctor so we can have more availability for those who appreciate her !

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Slow. Not really worth trying to get in touch with her outside of an appointment. Fantastic with my son but horrible with any other responsibility. Receptionist is terrible with keeping proper dates/times for appointments (so make sure you double check a couple days before so you don't miss your appointment!) Learned this once the hard way and they have since made mistakes *that I managed to catch* with appointment times/dates. She's NEVER EVER on time. The sign in the waiting room states "poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on ours", I have always been at least 15 minutes early to the appointments and always have to wait, on average, 30 minutes (past our appointment time), with the longest wait being 1 1/2 hours! A lot needs to change at this office in regards to organization and people skills (poor "bed side manner" from the receptionist). Dr Webster herself is great during the actual appointment time.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

one word.. AWESOME. she was a voice of reason when my son was having severe issues at school and he was eventually diagnosed with adhd. thanks to her my son is happy healthy and growing like a weed:)

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

VERY SSSLLLLOOOOWWWWW TO GET ANYTHING DONE. I HATE CALLING THE OFFICE BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS A PAINFULL EXPERIENCE. SHE HAS POSTERS ABOUT NOT BEING LATE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT, BUT SHE WAS A HOUR LATE HERSELF ONE DAY AND IS ALWAYS LATE SEEING US WHEN WE ARE THERE ON TIME. SHE CLAIMS SHE NEEDS THE FULL APPOINTMENT TIME TO TALK TO THE PATIENT, BUT WE HAVE NEVER GONE THE FULL TIME. SO WHY IS SHE ALWAYS BEHIND SCHEDULE? WHEN IN THE ACTUAL OFFICE (NOT INC. RECEPTION / WAITING ROOM)SHE IS FAIRLY HELPFULL, IT'S ALL THE "OUT OF OFFICE" THAT SUCKS WITH HER.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Dr. Webster is wonderful! My youngest son has been seeing her for almost 2 years now, only once has she been late and even then it was only 15 minutes (I know other Doctors around that it's a 2 hour wait . . .everytime!) every other time she's right on time. She wants to find out what's the problem is with your child just as much as you do and will do everything in her power to make sure that happens. She's amazing!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

Dr Webster in my opion is the best!!! My oldest daughter was seen by another peditrician for her ADHD when I had to change dr's I was very impressed with Dr. Webster. She took her time in calming my fears helping me to understand what is going on with my daughter and even suggested some programs out there that I wasn't aware of that really have helped my daughter. Now my youngest daughter is having issues and she is very helpful in getting her on the correct path in dealing with these issues. Yes she does talk about herself but we all do and I found it reassuring that she has the same problem my daughters have because then I know she understands more fully on what they are going through and how to help them. My kids love her and when something is going on she talks to them in such a way to help them understand. My kids call her dr stomache. I would highly recommend Dr. Webster!!! I even moved 20 minutes away and will drive that extra to go see her.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

This Dr. has helped me alot with my 2 boys. I recommend if any one is having ADHD problems to check her out. My boys enjoy every appointment with Dr. webster... even the stickers..

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Dr. Sue Webster's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Webster was amazing. She was my son's pediatrician for ADHD when he was a child and she was working at Woodlawn Medical so I cannot comment on her present s..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "As a contractor doing work for Dr Webster we have found her and her staff to be deplorable. The lack of professionalism and ethics is astounding. The lies comi..."

November 2, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.mass.gov/". Postal Code has been updated from "B2V1" to "02130". Address has been updated from "None" to "305 South St # 608C". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16179836823".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Seen her when I was a child and she is an amazing thorough physician who really gets to the bottom of things and listens to all aspects of an issue. "

April 14, 2015