Ratings for Dr. Charles Nord

Dr. Nord is wonderful, so kind and compassionate. He made my teenage daughter feel extremely comfortable and his counseling was very effective for her.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Nord is a fantastic counselor. He makes you feel better when you leave which some counselors do not. I would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Very kind man, but I was taking my son to see him for emotional issues - seemed like we were just showing up every other week to talk & nothing was really getting solved, no "homework" or suggestions, etc - we showed up at our appointment one day & he said he had an emergency & needed to reschedule - never heard from him again - obviously my son wasn't very important to him

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Nord is one of a kind. He is so kind and compassionate - which you just don't find often. I immediately liked Dr. Nord; It is impossible not to. He is wise in his approach and guidance... I can't say enough how wonderful and helpful He is.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Nord has been extremely helpful in counseling my teenage son and has developed a terrific relationship with him. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone seeking assistance.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Dr. Charles Nord is a very nice doctor. he is always on time and usually always give us books to read.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009