Ratings for Dr. Christine Murphy

While I know this is a super star doctor and well thought of in the medical and patient community and I do not doubt her skills the time that patients must wait to go through their 'process' is 100% unacceptable by any standard. I had an 8:30 appointment at this practice, being told ahead of time that it would take 3 hours for all prior testing and to see the doctor. While not happy about that, I accepted it as I was warned. My wait turned out to be SEVEN (7) hours. I was give zero reason for the time this wait took. When I asked the doctor if the wait was always that long her casual response was "not usually.". She seems like a good doctor but after waiting 6 1/2 hours by the time I saw her and spending under 10 minutes with her you would have thought there would be some type of apology or explanation. I know of no doctor, not even the most famous in the world, who require a 7 hour wait to be seen and then spends under 10 minutes with you. This is below the standard of care, IMO.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr. Christine Murphy's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Assurant