Ratings for Dr. William L. McDaniel

I went in because I was having hormonal imbalances after my pregnancy resulting in horrible depression just the week prior to my period. He actually told me that I was bi-polar! I couldn't believe he could actually sit in front of me, after I had just explained that I wanted a referral to an endocrynologist to help balance the hormones, and take my hand in his, and explain in a quiet tone, that I needed two different anti-depressants and a "mood enhancer". I practically ran out of his office. When his nurse called with my referral it was for a psychologist! I laughed and explained to her that "psychologist" rhymes with "endocrynolgist" and hung up on her. Found another doc and never looked back. He ought to have his license revoked. He's a quack!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

He is unprofessional He "claims" to be knowlegeable about disorders that he has never had any experience with; he tried to perform a laser procedure on me without any sort of pain meds; even though when I had the same procedure done many times before (by a better true professional; unlike Dr. Mcdaniel)I was suppose to be given pain meds for the 3rd degree burns. He has a laser in his office & uses it as if he got a new toy or hobby...Dr. Mcdaniel treated me like a guinea pig. I quit going to him after this appointment. I would NEVER recommend anyone to go to him. In fact I have warned everyone NOT to go to him. He should have his license revoked!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2008

Dr. William L. McDaniel's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1966)

MSP/BC Med