Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Higgins

Never on time I should be second in line and she took three people before me while I was waiting in her room

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

My only issue (and a big one) was I waited THREE HOURS in the waiting room for my SCHEDULED appointment and then an additional 30 minutes in the examining room when the office appeared to be rather quiet with only another patient being attended to. With today's busy work schedules and difficulty getting time off, I find this inexcusable.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Dr. Higgins is professional and very personable. Her confidence is abounding, as is her decision-making ability and commanding presence while under her care. Not too mention, she's beautiful!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Wonderful doctor. Makes time for me, and even tucks me in for appointments if I need a follow-up appointment within a few days. A growing practice. Saw me through eye surgery and other problems. Listens! Super nice staff. Convenient location. Have recommended to her to several other people.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2006

Dr. Lisa M. Higgins's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1994)