Ratings for Dr. Fayyaz Haq

He's awesome .he's very good .he took care of us .listens to me to take care of my problem. I love him his and nurse Joan is also very good .this man is very helpful and everybody in the office extremely nice as nice and they could be.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

He is the best Dr. known to mankind . He is great excellent .he listens to you he takes care of you he's everything I want to the doctor. I and all my family will come to him again and again and again.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Great bed side manner, very attentive, caring and compassionate. he listened attentively and noted ally complaints on the computer medical record as required. Did a very thorough history and medical examination. I was in great hands. This was my first visit and my husband and I will come again. We felt we found the best doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Great experience. Besat doctor I know but not for people wha are drug seeking and docot shopping. he has a keen ey and he can pick them out.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Terrible. Terrible listening skills. Totally disinterested in me as a patient, and not at all interested in helping my condition. Stared at the computer the entire time. Did not even give me any kind of physical exam. Terrible bed side manner. My husband, who was with me, agrees. We will not be going back.

Submitted June 19, 2015

The services that I have received from Dr Haq has always met or exceeded my expectations. His nurse Joan is also awesome.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Best and awesome doctor I have never seen anyone better than him. He is very smart and intelligent !!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

He's the BEST! He truly cares about his patients.His staff is very quick , ready to help and very professional as well.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I had an appointment at the hospital for some test but I was feeling bad and decided to go by Dr Haq's office to make an appointment. They went ahead and worked me in that same day. EXCELLENT service from the doctors and the staff. #1 in my book!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. Fayyaz Haq's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

• BCBS Illinois