Ratings for Dr. Phoebe M. Sun

Seems my friend group is also singing Dr. Sun praises, so I felt good about scheduling my first appt with her..... but don't get too excited and think you have found your doctor because she will not take new patients once you are pregnant, not even as Doctor or Patient referrals. Better establish a relationship before you get pregnant or you will have to seek another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

She is sooooooooooooooo wonderful! I recommend her to all my friends! I would not leave her care even if I had to pay for it myself. They don't make them like her anymore. I am so grateful to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Super doctor. wish all the doctors are even half as good as her. Great care.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Dr. Sun is the BEST!!! A very empathetic doctor who is genuinely concerned with her patients' condition. I wish there were 1 miilon more Dr. Suns out there!! Keep it up Dr. Sun - you are 1 in a million! Great Job!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

I LOVE Dr. Sun. She is sweet, knowledgeable, and will spend as much time with you as you need. I never feel rushed and she always asks me if I have any additional questions. She is great at making mothers-to-be less worried and more at ease during their pregnancies.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Dr. Sun is the best doctor I have ever had. She is so kind and will listen to your concerns sincerely. I will recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. Phoebe M. Sun's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)