Ratings for Dr. Laurae Carpenetti

I have been a male patient at Wellstar (Sandy Plains Road, Marietta, GA) for over 20 years. I consider myself quite fortunate to have found this medical facility for my family and me. The doctors, medical assistants and office staff have always been outstanding – no exceptions. My PCP there for those 20+ years left recently to return to his family hometown for personal reasons. I selected Dr. Laurae M. Carpenetti for my new PCP. On my first visit to Dr. Carpenetti I found her to be extremely professional, knowledgeable, prepared, patient, courteous, considerate, and friendly and a very good listener. Her staff was excellent as well. Again, I consider myself fortunate to have her as my new PCP. Like anyone else that was looking for a new PCP, I searched reviews for her and was surprised that some sites commented with a few negative comments. I knew that this facility was beyond approach and ignored their comments. Dr. Carpenetti proved to me that they were absolutely incorrect. I love this doctor!!! Wallace M. Sumner

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

My latest physical was a complete waste of time. Dr. Carpanetti has the bedside manner of a rock. Questions were not answered. Physical was incomplete.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

Dr. C's answera to my questions show me that she is well educated. I just regret the fact that she is not affiliated with any hospital

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

Dr. Carpenetti seems capable, but whatever positive she offers is totally offset by her amazingly subpar staff. There is a tense atmosphere in the office and they cannot seem to get things straight. The result is after many calls to get my test results, not once did they get the info straight. Each time I would have to go over with the staff person again and again why what they were telling me was not the issue. They would reexamine the results, then get flustered and say they needed to check things out. I honestly felt sorry for them after awhile. I'd be assured they would call me back but they never did. Wish Dr. C could do better in that area.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Completely automated staff. Voice mail only. Calls never returned. Blood test results kept for weeks. The most unprofessional sad excuse for a medical staff I have experienced in my life. Dr. Carpenetti prescribed the wrong medicine then leaves her inept staff to clean up her mess.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Excellent family practice physician. Her staff is supportive and helpful. She has a great caring bedside manner and has kept me in one piece dispite mutliple medical problems.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

Dr. Laurae Carpenetti's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)