Ratings for Dr. Daniel E. Ross

My Journey with Dr Ross has been horrible. I have had to do my own resrearch and present to him possible diagnosis. He orders tests and does not review them in detail. He orders tests, the lab misses a critical piece. Dr Ross does not even check for it. Calls back as says no findings. I would not recommend Dr Ross to my family.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

I found Dr. Ross to be a very good listener and immediately felt a comfortable rapport with him. He was very knowledgeable about migraines, and gave me excellent pt information and educaiton.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Do not give up, visit Dr. Ross. He will listen to you and help!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr Ross has twice gone out of his way to make sure I was scheduled for a procedure, despite the fact that his schedule was full. He is quite the compassionate and knowledgeable D.O. He has also helped my husband with his sleep apnea. Although he is quite new in his practice, I predict he will become a leader in his field.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

Dr Ross (as an Osteopath) has a slightly different focus than your run of the mill Nuero. While he is up on the latest trends in migraine mgt, he does seem to forget that sometimes the 'tried and true' methods are more effective for some pts. As a sleep Disorder specialist, he was wonderful with my husband and helped him tremendously.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr Ross specializes in Headache and slepp disorders. He seems up on all the latest trends in Migraine management, but doesn't always see the whole picture.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2006

Dr. Daniel E. Ross's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)