Dr. Narendra K. Nagareddy

Ratings for Dr. Narendra K. Nagareddy

my brother had a massive heart attack that left him disabled mentally and physically. the medicine that dr. nagareddy prescibed helped him to be more productive. i thank JEHOVAH for my brother and dr nagareddy !!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Nagareddy started out to be caring when I began to see him 5 yrs ago. However, in November 2015 I experienced of a doctor himself needing to be on meds. he was very rude and impatient when I came to him with a very serious and urgent concern...to which he replied "...why are you crying for?" Wrote me several prescriptions and sent me on my way. When I left his office I Saud that I would never again return to his office. Needless to say how true it came to be because 2 months later the DEA shut down his practice after 36 (and counting) of his patients died. He's just recently been charged with Murder! All those praising this person and recommending him to others...SHAME ON YOU!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

At the time I was going through a lot of abuse and he told me I deserved it. Other than that horrible experience he just doses you with drug! Dont recommend

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. N is a good doctor. He takes time to listen to your concerns and will make sure to check on the patient when the patient is in a psychotic state.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I have been going to him for sometime now and when first started the staff and Dr. N. Was very nice. Then the staff was loosing workers and getting new people in training. And were rude to patients dew to lack of not knowing what is going on or looking at you talking to you like don't know what you're talking about. Can't try to explain the problems your having without he himself getting raged. I believe when your in this type of work, whether having bad day or issues of your own,,need to be polite and friendly to patients and at least smile even when you in bad mood. This is with any type of work when dealing with public. Because this is a psychiatrist office! And reason for these patients come is to get help with there mental issue and understand what the issue is and to get on r he right meds to help them cope with it. We already depressed individuals, most of us are anyway, the last thing we need is come in to c the doctor and see the staffs behavior and actions so rudely uncalledfor. And when you get in to c the Dr. And don't know what kind of mood he will be in. Its really fearful. I had my last visit.BIM moving on to look for new Dr. Patients r paying or have insurance paying them for our services and we sure shouldn't have to put up with these sort it f attitudes. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

The staff are rude and not at all helpful. Dr Nagareddy, himself was extremely disrespectful to me. I wold not take my dog to him much less the people I love and are caring for.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

This is a very caring Doctor. He understands you without making you over explain your struggle. There may be a wait from time to time because each patient has a different problem and your not on a clock when it's your turn to visit with him

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

This Psychiatrist is TRULY AMAZING. He takes time to fully assess your every problem and is open to suggestions of therapy you would like to try. He is very accommodating to his patients and if needed, he will see patients seven days a week. He does not close office e for lunch and his waiting room is full because he does see WALK IN's every day. He will do EVERYTHING in his power to help you get your prescribed medication. he will fill out forms for you to get assistance e with expensive prescriptions. he will try to get you samples if you cannot afford. This doctor helps the uninsured, poor people whenever he can. He has good morals and Ethics and is not in the Medical profession just to make a dollar. He is GENUINE and he CARES how one is. This is how EVERY DOCTOR should be. I hope he never retires because there will be a lot of forgotten people without help.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Office opens whenever they want to. Had an appointment on a Saturday at 9am. Waited for an hour for the office to be open only to be told by someone else waiting that the answering service had said he was out of the country. Office never called to notify or change appointment. We drove 45 minutes for no reason. Office staff is rude and doesn't answer phone or return calls. Please, please, go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Very good doctor and knows his stuff. He's a good doctor for kids with Autism. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Narendra K. Nagareddy's Credentials

• Kurnool Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Kurnool, Ap, India (Grad. 1980)