Ratings for Dr. Amr A. Agha

I've neen going to Dr. Agha for years!! He helped clear up my adult acne and eczema. Staff is friendly, environment is comfortable.....new location is awesome!! One stop shop!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Such an uncomfortable experience, as in weird, Worn old fashioned furniture, being ignored or ordered around by all personnel. Will not return.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Accommodating pleasant staff. Dr listen, very responsive.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Wonderful doctor and staff . Dr. Agha is very careing and honest at the same time

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

DrAmr,A,,Amr Dr,Amr,A,Agha, Loving and kind,Very gentle,

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Such a low class operation. A bunch of paper signs everywhere with admonishments warning not to drink and to remember to flush the toilet and not take their pens. Average wait time close to an hour over the years. If you have a spot to remove or something, they come collect the money prior to doing the procedure. Waiting room furniture hodgepodge from garage sales. Pictures to prove all of above.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

We are soooo grateful that we found Dr. Agha! After a very unpleasant experience with another local dermatologist we were determined to find someone else. My husband has been experiencing redness and facial bumps for some time and wanted some help. Dr. Agha was a Godsend! He was so kind, friendly and professional. He diagnosed my husband's condition as Rosacea (which he had some treatment for years ago) and prescribed some things to help. Dr. Agha was so friendly and personable, as well as knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I went to Dr. Agha's to have a cancer removed from the tip of my nose approx 3 weeks ago and am very VERY glad I did. Please read the letter I sent to Dr. Agha and his staff concerning my experience with my situation: Dear Dr. Agha, First and foremost I want to thank all of you for everything you've done for me concerning the sizeable cancer I had on the tip of my nose and its removal. On my first visit a sample was taken and sent it to the lab to see exactly what we were looking at. On my next visit the following day you removed / cut out the cancer but because of it's location you didn't want to go too deep and the lab reported that you didn't get it all and you immediately scheduled an appointment me for the next day at your Acworth office even though you weren't working at that office that day....Amber and yourself made a special trip just for me to have the rest of the cancer removed and sent to the lab to see if it came back "clear", which it did. You then scheduled me for an appointment for the very next day to do a skin graft to close the wound with very specific instructions about how to give the graft proper care and treatment here at home to help the healing and to avoid any infection that was possible without the proper care. All of this was done in one week...unbelievable to say the least!!!! As for his staff (Amber and others...Amber was my main contact / PA Assistant that assited you in my care....... you have a great staff assisting you like no other I've ever seen. They are, like yourself, very friendly and caring, taking pride in their work and treating me like family all at once. They are extremely professional in what they do and made me feel at home during a procedure that was not an easy one, and one I was very anxious (afraid), which went away completely when they were "prepping" me for you to proceed. Being I had to be "numbed" for each procedure they did so with care, actually apologizing with each injection for causing me pain with the numerous injections that I had to receive to numb up the sites. I believe Kelsey did the first set (not sure) and Amber was the one who did the all the others, both of them saying they were sorry with each injection I was given. I found this very soothing that they cared enough to make sure they weren't hurting me more than necessary, which they didn't (although the first injections hurt). Kudo's to them for making it as painless as possible!!! Janet observed everything done and assisted both Amber and Kelsey as well as yourself. She did a fine job also. You picked a great staff and I'm sure all your patients would agree with me. Dr. Agha, I can't thank you enough for the concessions you made for me when I explained my being disabled, my financial situation due to that and my lack of transportation that made it impossible for me to get to your main office in Douglasville, which is where you normally do your surgeries. When learning of this you racked your brain for quite awhile trying to figure out a solution, and the answer you came up with was for you to do the surgery at your Acworth office even though you were just moving in there and had minimal equiptment to do surgery's there yet. Thank you again for everything you and your staff have done for me and you can bet that should anyone I know need a Dermatoligst, I will send them your way. I'm also going to post on every website I can find to let people know how great you all are, Sincerely, Jim Quarto PS - Since I wrote this letter to him and his staff I've had 3 more visits where he checked the progress of my skin graft and also removed another growth (Not Cancerous) from my nose. By my following his post surgery instructions (for both removals) my nose now looks excellent and I'm no longer embarrased to go to public places....my nose looks that good already. If you need any skin disorder / cancer removal and I most definitly would recommend him to anyone....he is very caring and great Doctor. He has 3 locations so getting to one of his offices is extremely easy to get to. You can't go wrong with him!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I have only seen the PA. Awesome. The waiting room is uninviting and needs remodeling. It is unsanitary. You do not use old upholstery as waiting room furniture. Faux leather /plastic furniture so it can be disinfected everyday is needed. Lose the carpet too. You're a doctor. You should know better.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Staff very willing to work with my insurance. Dr. Agha and PA's understanding and knowledgeable. Gave caring and correct diagnosis of my condition. Would recommend this practice to others!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr. Amr A. Agha's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Douglasville, GA