Ratings for Dr. Shevin D. Pollydore

I rarely write bad reviews because I own a business and I understand the consequences BUT it needs to be out there. I was completely dismissed and given a very expensive Rx for what punts to Bengay. He told me he was going to give me a shot for pain. I asked 3x what it was and not given an answer until after it was given. I was a little worried but I figured he was listening when I told him I was allergic to a very specific anti inflammatory. NOPE. By the time I got to my car I blew up like a balloon and had to use my Epipen. He gave me exactly what I told him I was allergic to.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

This man is habitually late and his staff will tell you the same thing. Be prepared to wait an hour in the waiting room and an hour in the exam room. He also has the personality if a piece of cardboard and does not make eye contact. He asks what is wrong and just looks at computer while you state your symptoms and says, "uh huh, uh, huh". He will pronounce your diagnosis, then give you a computer printout from his website to explain it. don't waste your time with this doctor unless you enjoy having it wasted.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I have been treated for about 9 months. I would reccomend this doctor to my freinds and family.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Waited well over an hour after appt. time for office visit; he was 1 1/2 hours late for procedure. Even the nursing staff warmed me he was habitually late and how frustrating it was for them as well as his patients.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

Dr. Shevin D. Pollydore's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)