Ratings for Dr. Barry Slapcoff

Barry was very good when I came to visit. I talked about a personal health issue and he really has given the time of day / input that you don't always find when consulting a doctor. It has instilled trust

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

His secretary, Marlene, is amazing. She's been the utmost helpful of recent. Dr. Slapcoff is a great GP. He has a walk in clinic each morning so you do have easy access when medical problems come up. The only down side is the fact that it's always busy so you do feel rushed when you see him. It's good to go in prepared with a list if you have multiple questions so you don't forget.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Slapcoff is one of the best Doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

very respectful , staff was good and very punctual

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

My 2 daughters, my husband and myself have been a patient of Dr Slapcoff for 23 years and we consider ourselves privileged to have him as a doctor family. He is very knowledgeable and knows how to listen he is the best!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

One of the nicest doctors I have ever met. He truly knows his patients and is willing to do anything to help.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

A very caring human being, we need more doctors like Barry Slapcoff!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Slapcoff for 18 years. I have been lucky enough to have him as a doctor for my two children and myself. One of the best human beings I know.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Great communicator. Great sense of humour. Very knowledgeable. Won't prescribe for the sake of prescribing. If the morning walk in clinic is busy he will be 30 to 60 minutes behind schedule. 6 members of my family from 3 generations see him and we are all very satisfied with his care

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

I saw Dr. Slapcoff only once, at St. Mary's Walk-In Clinic. He was very kind and helpful, and diagnosed me correctly. As he has a great sense of humour, I walked out of the hospital with a big smile on my face!! :) Unfortunately, he did not take on any new patient at the time (2011 or 2012).

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014