Ratings for Dr. Nancy H. Cook

I've gone to Dr. Cook for over 20 years. She is the best. Very sweet and caring.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Blargh. People in this office are rude and uncaring. Called with a concern before surgery and was YELLED at. Not joking. Why did I go through with it? Dire straits. Please avoid. This doc really does not care about bedside manner. Just awful.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. Cook was a horrible doctor who does not care about the patients--it is simply a well-paying job for her. Furthermore, she will order absolutely unnessesary tests that have no medical indication for you and threaten you and twist it to say that she is looking out for the baby that you need to have a test done. For a test that could have been easily done in her office for free to me, she had me come to the hospital on the weekend when she was on call--she did not tell me that I would be admitted to the hospital and therefore incur a HUGE bill for a simple non-stress test (I was not even 41 weeks pregnant and everything was normal). Furthermore, two days later, I had to come back to the office and take the same test with a sonogram even though Saturday's test was normal...so then I tried to ask her why the saturday test was even necessary and she wouldn't return my calls--she only had the billing office at her office call me and obviously they were no help.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

All the famles in my family see Dr. Cook and have never had a negative experience. I always recieve top notch service from her and her staff. Any concerns I have are acknowledged and throughly clarified before I leave.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

I had a very poor experience with Dr. Cook. When I questioned the need to induce labor she brushed off my concerns and told me "I didn't know enough to make that decision." During the induction process-which spanned two full days-she wanted to give me morphine to sleep at night. I refused and just took one Ambien. I was really appalled she would suggest giving a pregnant woman morphine when clearly it was not warranted. During the induction process whenever my husband or myslef would question aomething-such as why I had to stay on my back at all times or why she wanted to give me morphine-she would become very defensive and refuse to answer the question.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Cook is caring, knowledgeable and all around a great doctor. I recommend her to any woman who would like a doctor they can count on and who is personable. She has an excellent personality!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr. Nancy H. Cook's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)