Ratings for Dr. Antonia Seli

She was very nice & helped me with everything! this is my first time seeing her but I can tell you that she was the most amazing Psychiatrist out there, I have a LOT of things going on in my life and a LOT of things going wrong with me..and thank god she understood and I'm very happy about that.. Thank you Dr.Seli, I'll see you again soon hopefully! !

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Seli for over 10 years and she is the best psychiatrist I have ever seen. I struggle with a few illnesses and one is very complicated. Where as most doctors won't even see patients like me she has stuck it out with me through all the ups and downs. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and would highly recommend her to anyone who is in need. My many many thanks 🙏

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr Seli and I have had an extensive history! Dr Seli has saved my life more times than I could say! I have gone through tragic evens in thepast 7 years or more! The staff in her office are awesome! As for being on time, for a doctor that never rushes you when you are with her, I don't mind the odd wait as I know Dr Seli provides others with the same kind ways! As for medications Dr Seli is extremely educated the thought of people going off medical without doctors advice is crazy! I believe they must be under the influence of people in their lives that say they "don't need them" ! If you're feeling better on meds why would you change! Having chronic depression for over 20 years I've had to change ! I've had additional meds added or doses increased or decreased! The side affect of asking if I can decrease by 50mg were horrid! Dr Seli stated to try 25MG first! Dr Seli said I could try 50 but it was brutal! I could write a book about my life with Mental Illness! But I choose to follow doctors orders! I'm on a new chapter! Friends think I'm funny and so happy! True friends know of my struggle! Now I'm keeping my appointments and taking my medications! Stress attacks your body in other ways Gerd, IBS, Chrons, anxiety! MENTAL HEALTH IS AN ILLNESS NOT A WEAKNESS! I wouldn't wish this on anyone! If you do need help I would recommend Dr Seli!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

She is the most awesome phsychiatrist I have ever worked with for years. She has heart. She understands. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Seli. She's a one in a million! She worked with me when I was so sick and turned me around. Dr. Seli saved my life!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Seli for over ten years and she is fantastic , very patient friendly, honest and extremely knowledgable and always wants to hep and wants the very best. She will try absolutely everything in her power to help me. Has even called me back at home when I've had a really bad day. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone in need, just be prepared to wait...she is busy and not usually on time but will spend the needed time with you as needed. Thanks Doc!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I have been with her for 10 yrs. and she will not tolerate bs. She has been sympathetic and has acknowledged allmy feelings. She is full of common sense and now knows me so well that she knows what questions to ask right away. There is no pill pushing at all. Keep that in mind if you see her, she sees a problem and deals with it.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Seli's for 5 years. Overall, she is an excellent psychiatrist (when you need one). My only concern is the number of medications she has prescribed me over the years. I have felt like a lab rat for too long and whenever I have mentioned tapering off of medications she becomes very defensive and not supportive. I have noticed this in the last year. I have come to the conclusion that she doesn't know how to get people off of these meds and keeps adding more and more. I consider myself fully recovered and have reduced my medications from 4 to 1. I went through hell with the withdrawals but had no choice but to go it on my own. I think it's time that Dr. Seli and I said goodbye. She hasn't been listening to me for a long time. I have appreciated the help she has given in some very difficult times....but she needs to stop pushing the latest pill on me. I am done.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Unfortunately, a very unpleasant experience overall. I wish it had been a better experience.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Seli helped me out of a difficult place and worked with me to keep my head above water during a long and difficult period. Dr. Seli is knowledgeable, has an incredible manner with patients, and provides many support opportunities for other programs to support health. She has been a blessing and I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

A Godsend to anyone with mental health issues. She probably saved my life.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010