Ratings for Dr. Gary McMorris

I was referred to McMorris from a nurse who says he was the best in the area and was great with those who had difficulty getting a diagnosis elsewhere. I was told the fee would be 70 and when I got there is was 90. The doc only spoke to me for 10 minutes and said he'd study my case to keep checking in. When I would call the receptionist was rude to me and wouldn't tell me anything on the phone but she had no problem telling this private info to my fiance, which is against the law. I called them at least twice a month for 6 months then I wait 6 more months to even call back and they tell me he still has my file on his desk and he reads it when he gets bored. I tried calling 18 months after my visit and still nothing. They never returned my calls and all I got out of the visit was a loss of money that I do not have, a wasted trip that took me over an hour, wasted gas and yet discouraged because he was suppose to be such a good doctor. I would NOT recommend this man to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

Dr. Gary McMorris's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, GA