Ratings for Dr. Thomas L. Dopson

Great first experience with nurse JJ, PA and Dr Dopson! Helpful with my mother in laws conditio.n.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I would never recommend Dr Dopson. He was rude, unprofessional, late, and could care less that I was having pain. I have never been interrogated or talked down to by a doctor so he was a first. His staff was rude, and his nurse JJ was totally incompetent. If you want to throw away your money, then this is the doctor to see!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I would never go to this man again--ever! Nor would I recommend him. Always late. Never friendly. He is not a nice person. A nurse on his staff, J. J. Edens, was rude, disrespectful, and dumb! I finally figured him out. It was all about the money.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Dr Dopson was very unprofessional. He asked the same question over and over as if he did not hear me the first time. He does not care about your pain or how it disrupts your life/work only about who is paying the bill. Do to sever back pain from an auto accident and after 2 and a half days of missed work I had to go through a verbal attack session with Dr Dopson. After he finished treating me like a criminal instead of a patient I made the decision to leave and file a formal complaint. Just as I left the room he slammed the door and said very loudly "Good!" I have never been treated this way by a professional doctor. If this is what we spend our hard earned money on I am better off by myself. This is so sad, I would not recommend treatment from Dr. Dopson for my dog let alone a family member or friend. BEWARE!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Dopson was really thorough and clear in his assessment of my situation. I felt very comfortable that his findings were diagnosed as well as possible. I also felt his nurse and staff members were very helpful and thorough. I felt very comfortable asking questions and they appeared interested in assuring that I did not have any questions or concerns not answered.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I received the most amazing care. Dr. Dopson listened to me, did not rush through my appointments. The treatments along with pain management got me back to work in just a few months, from a serious automobile accident. I am a flight attendant and raise my arms closing overhead bins throughout the day. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Dopson and his care and wonderful Nurses. I must add, if Dr. Dopson was not on time, he was taking care of a patient is a more serious condition than me.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Comes across as nice but very dismissive at times. Short with you when answering questions. Not very attentive as I would prefer a physician to be towards their patient. Never on time. Seen him 5 times and each time was a 30-40 minute wait before I seen him. Not going to him again.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

arrogant, dismissive, said if he couldn't stick needles in me or cut me I could just live with my pain. Truly a cruel, cold, character.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Stay away ********** Surgery was not successful in that it did not relieve the pain which was the whole point. Dopson always late for appts and talked over your head.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Once surgery was done and not successful, did not care about outcomes except to offer painkillers and anti-depressants. Another surgeon was able to fix the problem. Always an hour late for appointments, even early in the morning.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Thomas L. Dopson's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1982)