Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Reuben

Terrible outcome to surgery. No explaination of why I was left deformed.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

He spent 8 minutes with me, didn't even touch me. His diagnosis was wrong, I went to Charleston for great help.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Poor staff. No follow-ups on simple requests for information.

Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Reuben performed spine surgery on my back over 3 years ago. The pain I was experiencing prior to the surgery completely disappeared. I was walking without assistance within 3 days after the surgery and home after only a 4 day stay in the hospital. Only minimal therapy was required. Excellent results.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

I was being seen by Dr. Reuben for almost a year. He was very open and knowledgeable and took every action to try and solve my lumbar spine issues before finally recommending surgery. He and his staff always treated me and my family with the utmost respect and care. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone with spinal issues.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

Excellent, compassionate. Great bedside manner. I felt he was very knowledgable and explained well in laymens terms.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2012

Beyond question, he is the best Dr./surgeon in this area. His nurse practioner is also terrific. He is highly knowledgeable! And spends time with the patient. They're conscientious, professional, thorough, and caring and concerned -- excellent bed-side manners. Excellent health provider.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Reuben performed surgery on my cervical spine in 2008. I am very grateful. He was open and honest about everything. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

BAD DOCTOR! I had been waiting for 2 hours. When he finally came in, he looked at my x-rays for a few seconds, said there was no problem, and tried to leave. When I tried to explain my situation, he cut me off and said "I don't do headaches I'm sure your primary Dr. can take care of that for you." (the one who referred me). He was so rude, and so unempathetic, that I was in tears when I left. Because he obviously had no interest in seeing me, I asked the receptionist to make an appointment with the other orthepedic in his office. When they asked who referred me I gave the name of my physical therapist who had recomended them both. Later, he called my physical therapist's boss and yelled at him for recomending a doctor other than himself (his partner. My physical therapist got in trouble at his place of work. I wasted $200 and was emotionally upset. What an arrogant a**hole. Do NOT go to this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Reuben performed surgery on my spine and the results are very positive. The doctor and his staff are efficient and their follow-up is outstanding.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey M. Reuben's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal