Ratings for Dr. Wallace F. Martin

Excellent and extremely knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Martin for working on my husband during a critical time. We are very thankful!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Wife had Gallbladder removed, this was an out patient operation. We were in and out in 7 hours. Got home and she started having alergic reactions to the pain medication,(Loritab) so i called the number of the doctors office at 8:30pm and got a callback from the doctor about 9:10pm. By this time the swelling was going down and the hives were going away. I just wanted him to call us in something equivalent to the Loritabs. He told me to give her Tylenol. We were on the phone maybe 10 to 15 seconds.I may not be qualified to be a doctor but I do know enough to tell you that Tylenol is not in the same class of pain meds as the afore mentioned pain med. I am very upset at the fact that HE uncaringly suggested such an act AND left my wife still in pain. What would you say if it was your wife!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Wallace F. Martin's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1979)

HealthFirst