Ratings for Dr. Betty Drye-Glover

I love Dr. Drye-Glover. She is so nice and sincere and listens to you. She is THE BEST Dr. that I have had and I would refer anyone to her.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Coming from another city, I was very skeptical about finding a doctor I would be comfortable with, but since becoming a patient of Dr. Drye-Glover I feel like I'm still in my home town. She is very attentive to my needs and very professional.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr.Drye-Glover is always kind and knowledgeable. She is proactive and listens to her patients. She has excellent bed side manner and is the ideal doctor.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr Drye-Glover is very caring, she takes the time to answer all your questions and address you concerns, I have yet to feel rushed at my appointments, I am in and out, no long waiting,

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Dr.Betty Drye-Glover is very professional, knowledgeable and patient. I have nearly felt rushed when I have an appointment. She is an excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Dr. Glover made me feel she was genuinely interested in my health. She took the time to chat with me and I didn't get the feeling she was rushing me. Her staff was also very welcoming and attentive.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

She is very knowledgeable and doesn't rush through her appointments. She makes you feel like your opinion and concerns matter.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

She is very helpful. She takes the time to listen and hear what you have to say!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Dr. Betty Drye-Glover's Credentials

• Morehouse School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

• BCBS Illinois