Ratings for Dr. Husham P. Mishu

There is no good words to describe Dr Husham hi is the best et every way.Hi treat you like you are family ,hi really go to the above and beyond to make you feel better.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Dr. Mishu and his staff are very proactive in assessing a patients plan of care. They professionally collaborate with other disciplines to ensure continuity of care for their patients. To that I say Great Job!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

Excellent Dr. and staff great people , very helpful and genuinely want to help you. All a perfect 10.😀😀

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Mishu and some of the other doctors who practice on his staff for over 10 years. As the son of a doctor, I can recognize a good practice from a not so good practice, and I can honestly say that Dr. Mishu M.D.'s practice is one of the absolute best that I have ever encountered. His entire staff was extremely professional, He has a super and very empathetic bedside manner, and when you have particular questions about refills or problems with your insurance company, his nurse Debora is an absolute ace. One of the reasons that I was referred to Dr. Mishu all those years ago, was that I had a number of chronic medical problems, aside from the neurological problems as a result of two car accidents, I needed a doctor who really knows his chemistry and his medicines, and Dr. Mishu is an absolute star in that regard. He is always on top of the latest medical research and discoveries in his field. because his practice is so successful, he has been able to add one of the most complete neurological suites that I have ever seen including equipment that you ordinarily only see in hospitals.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

In addition to Dr. Mishu's reputation as one of Atlanta's top Drs, he is a sweet man with the best bedside manor. When you leave the office you feel like if I ever have to have a serious medical problem I want it to be in his field. He followed up my treatment with a phone call. Not his nurse calling, the Dr, personally called.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Mishu has excellent bed side manner and has great follow up. Very personable!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr. Mishu was able to find the cause of my migraines at my 1st appointment that many other doctors have been looking for for 12 years. He spends so much time listening and caring about his patients. I'm so thankful I found him to diagnosis and treat my migraines.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Mishu for several years now and can honestly say that he is one of the top neurologists in Atlanta. He has a very well rounded approach that involves the patient in determining the best plan of action for treatment. He is extremely knowledgeable and collaboratively works with you and your other doctors (i.e. primary care doctor, specialists, etc.). He takes the time to understand what your problems really are and never devalues you as an individual. When I moved away for a period and had to find another neurologist to manage my care I really appreciated how extraordinary Dr. Mishu's care for the patient is. Now that I've moved back, I am so grateful for how he listens to me as a patient and does not try to force any treatments that I am uncomfortable with, but helps me find the best treatment for my needs.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I was knocked out by the quality of every person on staff. The names I remember are Octavia, Crystal, and Corey, and, of course, Dr. Mishu. Each person was so knowledgeable, kind, and helpful that I felt like a real human to them, not just a "patient." Dr. Mishu spent an inordinate amount of time with me, answering every question, explaining things carefully and clearly, and, most important of all, listening to me. Wow. Just wow.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Had an appointment yesterday and Dr. Mishu was very through and made me feel very good about my new treatment. I look forward to recovering from my cluster/aura migraines.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Husham P. Mishu's Credentials

• Emory University - School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Coventry Healthcare