Ratings for Dr. Husham P. Mishu

In addition to Dr. Mishu's reputation as one of Atlanta's top Drs, he is a sweet man with the best bedside manor. When you leave the office you feel like if I ever have to have a serious medical problem I want it to be in his field. He followed up my treatment with a phone call. Not his nurse calling, the Dr, personally called.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Mishu has excellent bed side manner and has great follow up. Very personable!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

U suck, can't get a migraine healed, how did u become a dr

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Dr. Mishu was able to find the cause of my migraines at my 1st appointment that many other doctors have been looking for for 12 years. He spends so much time listening and caring about his patients. I'm so thankful I found him to diagnosis and treat my migraines.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Mishu for several years now and can honestly say that he is one of the top neurologists in Atlanta. He has a very well rounded approach that involves the patient in determining the best plan of action for treatment. He is extremely knowledgeable and collaboratively works with you and your other doctors (i.e. primary care doctor, specialists, etc.). He takes the time to understand what your problems really are and never devalues you as an individual. When I moved away for a period and had to find another neurologist to manage my care I really appreciated how extraordinary Dr. Mishu's care for the patient is. Now that I've moved back, I am so grateful for how he listens to me as a patient and does not try to force any treatments that I am uncomfortable with, but helps me find the best treatment for my needs.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I was knocked out by the quality of every person on staff. The names I remember are Octavia, Crystal, and Corey, and, of course, Dr. Mishu. Each person was so knowledgeable, kind, and helpful that I felt like a real human to them, not just a "patient." Dr. Mishu spent an inordinate amount of time with me, answering every question, explaining things carefully and clearly, and, most important of all, listening to me. Wow. Just wow.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Had an appointment yesterday and Dr. Mishu was very through and made me feel very good about my new treatment. I look forward to recovering from my cluster/aura migraines.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr Mishu is the best of all the doctors I see. I have been a patient of his for over 10 years and have also taken my father, mother and partner to see him. He is extremely caring, the best bedside manner, sympathetic, takes his time so that you feel listened to, and the most important thing is he can figure out what is wrong with you and give you several options for treatment. He is my go to doctor when other doctors can't figure out what is wrong. He has even called me back when I had a question instead of having a staff person do it like most doctors. The only bad thing is that you have to wait to get an appointment to see him longer than you would probably would like. That is because everyone wants to see him because of the all the above reasons. You are in very good hands with Dr. Mishu.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr Mishu is the best!!! He is so friendly and has helped me so much with my migraines.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I saw Dr. Mishu today for the first time. I was very favorably impressed from the get-go. His office waiting room is lovely; much nicer than other doctors’ offices in Atlanta Med Center. His office staff are friendly and personable and Dr. Mishu himself is fantastic. He takes his time with you, listens carefully and definitely thinks outside the box (as other reviewers have mentioned.) My problem is very minor compared to the complex and serious cases he usually handles but he never once gave me the impression that it wasn’t important to him to find a solution. I have total confidence in this doctor. SIX stars!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Husham P. Mishu's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)