Ratings for Dr. Shiraz H. Kassam

My gyno-oncologist stated I had an excellent gynecologist who was able to find my tumor after a hysterectomy and take immediate action for treatment. For this reason I would highly recommend Dr. Kassam!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I had the absolute worst experience with this Doctor, and his staff. He was extremely pushy and averted all of my questions. Not only did he rush my appointment, but he also forced a procedure that I was not ready for. This was a truly traumatic experience that I will never forget. I am still in physical pain from a simple Pap smear. I would not recommend this office for any medical care.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr.Kassam and his staff held our hands through one of the worst experience in our life, the loss of a child during the second trimester. I have never known a doctor to be so compassionate and caring about his patient and her family. One year later I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who makes his mother smile with delight. You can be sure that Dr. Kassam and his staff will do their best to ensure that you are healthy and your best interest will be at the center of all the decisions made on your behalf.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Great physician and personality, very caring and very compassionate

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

DR.KASSAM DELIVERED MY FIRST CHILD. HE WAS AWESOME DURING MY PREGNANCY, I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL ABOUT HIS WORK PREFORMED ON ME. THE DELIVERY PROCESS WAS GREAT HE ARRIVED 20 MINUTES AFTER ME BEING ADMITTED. THE BIRTHING OF MY DAUGHTER WAS A BREEZE WITH HIM. RIGHT NOW, I STILL TALK OF HIM AND RECOMMEND HIM TO DELIVERY ANY CHILD,ESPECIALLY MINES...LOVE YA DOCTOR KASSAM AND I'M EXPECTING AND WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU HAVE ME.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

I found out that for years, he had not been testing me for herpes although every year I stated that I wanted a full scale STD test. Even when I suspected something was wrong, he still would not test me for it stating "you cannot have it, you do not have symptoms". Well, that was a lie and he was wrong.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

I saw Dr. Kassam years ago, after the birth of my second son. I remember him being kind and friendly. But here is the disturbing thing: Dr. Kassam tried to talk me into having a hysterectomy. He never gave me a really good reason why, he just thought it was necessary and tried to have me set up an appointment to have him do it. I got a second opinion from another gyn, who saw no reason to have one. Five years later, I had another child, who would not have been born if I'd listened to Dr. Kassam. There was not a thing wrong with my uterus.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Kassam for 22 yrs now. He delivered my son & my grandson & soon another grandchild on the way. He is the kindest most caring Dr I have ever known and it is so nice to call or come into a Dr's office and have the staff and Dr to know you by name. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

I have so much respect for Dr. Kassam that I continue to see him even though I have moved to another State! Whenever I make my travel plans "back home" to Georgia, I include an annual checkup with Dr. Kassam. I've tried doctors in the State where I now live, but I have not been satisfied with the level of care, so I continue to return to Dr. Kassam. He has treated me with respect and dignity, and his diagnostic skills are remarkable. He found my problem and solved it surgically after several other doctors failed to diagnose me properly. He also delievered two of my grandchildren, and he treated my elderly mother. So, my family is mullti-generational patients, and we adore him and his staff!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

I went to several doctors before I came here. He was the ONLY doctor who figured out what was wrong with me. He is a very caring doctor who thinks about the patient first. He is great.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

Dr. Shiraz H. Kassam's Credentials

• Bj Med Coll, Univ Of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1968)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conyers, GA