Ratings for Dr. Mary O'Neill

I’ve had dr O’Neill for almost 20 years. The wait, like everyone else has said is ridiculous. When you finally do get it she rushes you through. I’ve had asthma since I was a child and I can’t even remember the last time she’s listened to my lungs. Her receptionist are very rude both not the phone and in person and once while trying to get dr O’Neill to sign a paper for work she said ... and I quote. “What the f**k do they want from me. “. If there weren’t such a shortage of docs, I’d be gone in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Been going to her for many years. Have learned to get first apt of day and even so still end up waiting a long time - later in day, don't even bother. Have been there up to 2 hrs. Receptionist is one of the least friendly people I've ever seen. Wouldn't take much to turn that around! Doc is thorough and knows her stuff hence will keep going back.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr O'Neill was assigned my Dr after my other Dr left and moved away. Since being her patient for 9-10 years now I've had no complaints with her. She's forward and opened which I like and on the ball 9/10. The staff at the front desk is the problem. They are rude, look like they hate teir jobs and need to learn how to communicate with others. The wait time can be annoying but all in al I've never waited more than 20-30 minutes and it's understandable when you have a waiting room filled with patients. I'd suggest Dr O'Neill to anyone but she's not taking new patients at this time.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

She is a wonderful Doctor, I feel so luck to have her!! As for her bluntness, we all need more of this in our lives, leaves no room for misunderstanding which you want from a doctor. As for her receptionist, she is the worst, I have called the practice administrator to complain to no avail, he wasn't much better. That being said Dr. ONeill is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr O'Neill is very knowledgeable and although she tells it like it is, she has a great bedside manner and listens. She remembers small details about me, and makes me feel like she cares. I'm moving and going to miss her. Would highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. O'Neill is amazing. I am so happy to have her as my family doctor. I have been going to her for over thirteen years now. She is kind, professional, and very knowledgeable. She tells it like it is, and she is very thorough in her approach to diagnosing problems.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

The staff sometimes are very rude and show no compassion.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Great doctor!! Very knowable ! I would highly recommend her ..

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. O'Neill gives it to you straight, and I love that! I truly feel that when I go in there that she does everything in her power to ensure my wellbeing. Excellent knowledgeable doctor. Unfortunately, her receptionists are terrible. Bad bedside manners, incredibly rushed like they just want to get rid of you, and called me for an ultrasound appointment, realizing half way through the message that I was the one that had the miscarriage (I see in the comments that it happened to someone else). The wait times are also whack, which is hard with a small child.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr.O'Neill is an amazing provider for our family. She always asks about our family as a whole when we are there for even the smallest thing! She is very straight with you, and gets to the point - no nonsense, exactly what you want in a healthcare provider. She always listens to everything we are concerned about, makes us feel welcome, and is an exceptional physician in her skills and advice. She has even called us from her home at 8:30 at night - her own kids in the background with our important test results!! Highly recommended, and loved by our whole family.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016