Ratings for Dr. Paul V. Spiegl

Operated on 4 toes. Never let this Dr. cut on your toes. 3 years later having to have toes corrected. He never wanted a follow- up. You only see his pa's. Terrible experience with him and the wait time in his office. Made a special request to see him instead of a pa and while I was in the waiting room he left for a trip to Boston. Left his office and told them you will not bill me for this visit. BTW..

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Spent close to 2 hours waiting for him to spend 5 minutes with me. Terrible experience

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Spiegl is awesome. He was very attentive and thorough in my first examination. He then gave me a diagnosis and recommended surgery. I'm now in my tenth week of recovery. His staff is great and personable. I would recommend Perimeter Orthopedic and Dr. Spiegl to anyone with foot and ankle problems.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Spend as much time as I needed with him to explain my foot condition. Was not quick to make any decisions and less he had explored all options. I was very please with this doctor and would recommend him to anyone I know!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

waited over an hour at 2nd appt. 1st appt, did not see dr. spiegl, he was called away unexpectedly. at 2nd appt could see him leisurely chatting with another physician while i waited and waited and waited. then finally at the appt, did not provide any helpful information. still have tingling and numbness in my foot. staff gave me another patient's medical record report to take home instead of mine.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Very very slow. Great surgeon but wait times in the office were excessive.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Spiegl does amazing foot reconstructive surgery even when the patients have had prior surgeries. He also specializes in diabetic foot and wound care. His office uses treatments to heal patients in a few weeks.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

it's true, you have to wait a while, especially if you have to go around holidays like july 4th and new years. and you get to see the doctor for a very minimal amount of time. but his staff is generally very friendly and engaging. everyone always answered all my questions patiently and kindly. [and robert is awesome, (though i can see how he might turn some people off)]. another downside...paid parking.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

He schedules people way before he arrives and the patients have to sit and wait for 2-3 hours before being seen, This happened more than one time. He has an office administrator that will come and talk and talk and talk, she is no help at all. His staff in the cast room is rude. I believe his name is Robert.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Paul V. Spiegl's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1976)