Ratings for Dr. Gregg Pinnegar

Dr. Pinniger has been my family doctor for years. Other than not being seen on time, which I realize is often out of his control, I feel he is terrific. He is thoughtful and thorough, and I appreciate his time. I feel like he hears what I say, and takes the time to explain medications and treatments. We are lucky to have him in Stonewall.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

He is an excellent Doctor, easy to talk to. He is willing to get extra tests done CT/MRI Bloodwork and X-Rays when trying to solve a problem. Good attitude and accurate with diagnostics. Great Family Doctor

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Dr. Pinnegar is an excellent doctor. very approachable and knowledgeable. However, with that said. His staff is absolutely incompetent. My wife suffers terribly with an addiction and we have been living a nightmare for almost 4 years. My wife finally decided to get help but needed a doctors referral to go to the health sciences center in Winnipeg. Dr. Pinnegar was very helpful and wrote the referral immediately... his staff then fumbled on the paperwork for the following 3 weeks and Dr. Lee at HSC kept calling us asking when the referral will be sent. It was absolutely ridiculous how unprofessional Dr. Pinnegars staff is. We made numerous phone calls to Pinnegars office and they just kept saying "we will do it". It was the worst experience I have had at a doctors office in my life of 40 years.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Wasn't on time for preset appointment,Didn't do what appointments were scheduled for, limits time spent with him

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

This Doctor is a class act. He has all the tools of a true professional. Dr. Pinniger always has time to see his patients and is very good.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

Dr. Pinnegar is a great doctor that I have been seeing for over ten years. Very caring, personable, listens to your concerns and explains procedures.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2006

very caring, listens well, overall a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2006