Ratings for Dr. Harvey D. Braunfeld

Based on my experience with Dr. Braunfeld, he is impatient, short, and rude with his patients. He was always anxious to write a prescription. He will refuse to see you if it is something he doesn't want to deal with, especially if it does not require a prescription or maintenance meds. He yelled at me for complaining of medically documented gastro. problems. He called me a hypochondriac, and that I should be happy to be underweight--six months later, I was diagnosed with Crohn's and have a small bowel tumor. Nevertheless, Dr. Braunfeld would not be recommended for someone who is adamant about proper and preventive healthcare. His staff is unprofessional, shiftless, and uncaring. Also, out of the three times I requested referrals for my son and me, they never were fulfilled by his office. I was told to do all the work, however, even after I located the specialists, his office would not fax anything to the specialists until the day of my visit.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Dr. Harvey D. Braunfeld's Credentials

• Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Univ, Med Fak, Frankfurt, Ger (407-23 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1979)

Pacificare