Ratings for Dr. Andrew Kirk

My mother was diagnose with Myasthenia gravis about 7or8 years ago and under Dr Kirk's care she has made a remarkable recovery .She continues to see him yearly and is slowly becoming independent of the medication. He is always very approachable,punctual ,knowledgable and professional.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I was diagnosed with GBS by Dr Kirk in May 2008. Wonderful doctor, very caring and gentle. Great listener.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I was Diagnosed with MS in Sept of 92 by Dr Kirk.. At first he seemed genuinely concerned, After 5 yrs with it, it was hard to even get an appointment with him. When I ended up hospitalized in my home town, the GP there referred me back to Dr. Kirk in S'toon. He came in to see me, asked me if we had a firm diagnosis.... and told me he didn't know where my file was but that he'd have a look at it and then get back to me, I never heard from him since. I had to go to Alberta to get my MRI, re-confirm my diagnosis there, I am not happy with his attention at all.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

very helpful intelectual doctor. good bedside mannor and professinol he is currently helping me with my migraines and is covering everything to make sure i dont have any underlineing problems. i would highly recomend him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Doctor Kirk has a great bedside manner and was very helpful when I was diagnosed with MS. I am glad that he is my physician. He seems to genuinely care.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Kirk for seven years. He has been very helpful with my journey with MS. He is always on time and settles in and makes himself comfortable to discuss and concerns you may have.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

I rate Dr. Kirk a complete zero. His listening skills are nonexistent and his favorite phrase appears to be "That's too bad." After 15 years of poor seizure control he never once tried me on a different medication. He eventually added a second medication and I took it upon myself to try that second medication on its own and I finally had control over my seizures. All of this without his help. I also found out in medical journals that the two medications should never be used together. Didn't he know that? Obviously not.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

He was very helpful in diagnosing me with benign intracranial hypertension disease. I was also pleased with his bedside manner but you can tell that he is overworked!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

Dr Kirk took me on as a patient on short notice and has followed me even though I moved from Saskatoon to Regina - one of the most knowledgeable neuros that I have had for a doctor and I have had many - very patient, open minded and willing to work with you - always on time and very professional and respectful - best in SK

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

I have doctor kirk for a doctor. he diagnosed my guillain-barre syndrome. very helpful with information and correct treatment. he is encouraging and with regular visits I feel like i am getting good care.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007