Ratings for Dr. Ian McLeod

Worked with this doctor for more than 10 years. Very dedicated. Full of compassion. Excellent bedside manners.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

There will never be another physician like Dr McLeod. He always had time for you and he was an amazing at diagnosing and referral. He was never too busy to listen. What a loss for the community.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I have been blessed to have had a doctor like Dr. McLeod since the beginning of his practice. There will never be another Ian McLeod, caring, thoughtful, knowledgeable, compassionate and always there for his patients! Dr. McLeod always went over and above for his patients and although I am so happy for him that he is entering into a well earned retirement he should know how appreciated he was and how wonderful his staff has been over the years! You will be missed.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr.McLeod's for over 25 years. I have never known him to be anything but caring and dedicated to my and my children's well being. Sad to see him retire from his G.P. practice.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr McLeod has been our "Doc" for 41 years. The feeling is bittersweet. So happy for him and his family

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr Mcleod has been my Dr for 34yrs. Being with a Dr for this length of time & being the caring,compassionate human being, not just Dr that he is, you gain a trust & a re pour especially when you have gone through quite a few health issues & surgeries. This Dr knows me inside/out head to toe,physically,emotionally. And yes he has called me @ home on few occasions to see how I'm doing. It is with great sadness that he is retiring & will no longer be there. It's a well deserved Retirement..Enjoy this next chapter on your journey into retirement Dr Mcleod..I'm going to miss you & your staff so much. It's a scary situation getting to know a new dr who doesn't have a clue who you are. It's been a pleasure to have known you & to be a patient.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr McLeod for 33 years, he is trustworthy, knowledgable and genuinely kind caring doctor each and every year. When was the last time your doctor called you at home after hours to provide immediate test results and consultation? Dr McLeod called me just last month to provide assistance. I would highly recommend him as a primary family physician to anyone who can return the same consideration.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

I've been going to Dr. McLeod for my whole life and he and his staff are amazing. He is very nice and takes his time. Really makes you feel like you are worth his time.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

The staff are super friendly and efficient--very accomodating and helpful. Dr. McLeod is incredibly easy to talk to, knowledgable and compassionate. Has no false pride and when he feels another opinion is in order, he arranges it. He has always been right in his diagnosis-- no surprises from the experts. I trust his judgement completely after so many years of practising. He has finely honed listening skills and adresses all concerns to satisfaction. Now that I'm entering my golden years and seem to be needing more visits I feel very fortunate to have such a caring and knowledgable doctor. Keeps up to date too.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. McLeod is absolutely one of the finest GP's in Ontario. He is very experienced and knowledgeable. His diagnostic skills are unmatched. Unfortunately his practice is closed to new patients.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010