You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ruth P. Clemens

The front office staff is very rude. Really unbelievable!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

In network provider who collected payment from me up front for a 100% covered visit! More interested in making money than her relationship with her patients. Lost a patient for $6.81. Staff is rude and incompetent. She comes on as a caring doctor, but in the end could care less about you. It's ALL about the money with this one.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I went in to this doctor for the first time for my annual wellness visit and was asked to pay a fee of $105 for a "contracted fee" because the doctor refused to code my billing as a wellness visit when I complained of breast tenderness and asked for a renewal of a prescription. Sneaky and out for the $$$. Never going back. Staff is rude and misleading

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Clemens for twenty-four years. Up until last year I had no complaints, but last year I called three different times. I would start at 9am and would get a busy signal all day. I called repeatedly throughout the day and never got through. I have known ladies who worked in doctor's offices that would take the phones off the hook and I was starting to think that was the case. I did finally get through after many days of calling non-stop. Well, a year later and I am getting the same busy signal. I tried all day non-stop. I finally got through a day later right at 9am. I told the girl I needed an urgent appointment and she transferred me to the nurses line without making an appointment. As of 2:00 no one has called me back and guess what? I have tried calling back and all I get is a busy signal. I really like Dr. Clemens, but the staff needs an overhaul.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Clemens is a wonderful doctor. I think she really listens to you and understands me. I also had a D&C and she was terrific with great bedside manners, I have recommended her to several people , and they all are so happy with her. I would never switch , and hoping she doesn't retire for a very long time.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Staff is rude, arrogant and downright belligerent. Doctor is great but office staff needs to be replaced

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

She is an awesome doctor. she delivered both of my children and my sister's as well. I would recommend to anyone who wants solid advice with a tremendous amount of care and professionalism.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

She is wonderful! She is a good listener and wants to help. If you are a middle aged woman, she is great to talk with about your body changes, such as not sleeping, lack of interest in sex etc. She is middle age too, and knows what you are going through.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Although I haven't been a patient of Dr. Clemens for 4 years (we moved to Colorado), I still miss her professionalism and wonderful caring manner. She delivered both of my children, and I feel she is absolutely the best out there.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

she is a very good doctor. she really listens to you and cares. she takes her time and I feel I can ask her anything and not be afraid TO ASK!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Dr. Ruth P. Clemens's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1981)

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "The front office staff is very rude. Really unbelievable!"

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "yoooo this old lady soundinbitch ruth just fingered my shitterholes roight hoard and now my crack wont stahp bleedin :((( all i said was "i bet u wont" amd this..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "In network provider who collected payment from me up front for a 100% covered visit! More interested in making money than her relationship with her patients. L..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I went in to this doctor for the first time for my annual wellness visit and was asked to pay a fee of $105 for a "contracted fee" because the doctor refused to..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Clemens for twenty-four years. Up until last year I had no complaints, but last year I called three different times. I would start ..."

February 12, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Ruth" to "Ruth P."

October 20, 2013