Ratings for Dr. Karen L. Warren

Dr. Warren has been my interneist for over 20 years. She has been very supportive of my medical needs and my emotional well being. I have seldom had to wait more than 15 minutes to see her after I entered the exam room. When she was late, she was very appologetic. Listening to my problems and answering my questions was as important to her as it was to me.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

GREAT doctor! She takes her time, listens very carefully, and genuinely cares about how you're feeling. She does not push meds and then shove you out the door. It's the total opposite. She is the one I go to first, as she is the one who diagnosed me after years of concern and numerous specialists. Every referral she has given me has been top notch. I cannot give her enough praise. I trust her very very much!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr. Warren is the BEST!!! I have been a patient for over 20 years and I have NEVER once been disappointed. She is extremely caring and takes her time. Many years ago before I went with a complaint about my legs moving all the time. She brought out her books and showed me about Restless Leg Syndrome. This was way before you even heard about it! She does not push meds which I appreciate, since so many doctors seem to do this now adays. Also, every specialist she has ever referred me to has been fantastic. I can not recommend her enough!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Dr. Karen L. Warren's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

HealthPartners