Ratings for Dr. Zia A. Abdi

Dr. Abdi is very arrogant and told me to hush when I tried to discuss my concerns with him. I waited over an hour to see him and will not return.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Abdi did not listen to my concerns and rushed me out of his office. I will not return again and will seek a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

A terrible doctor who doesn’t listen or give good advice. I will never return!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Said I needed blood work done but refused to do it because he was too busy. Prescribed me a medicine that did nothing, then had to go to ER next day. Turns out I had the flu, and he gave me medicine for a UTI. Did no tests, didn't even take temperature. Dr. Abdi was condescending because we have AHA "ObamaCare", though that's all we can afford.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Here is what you need to know: He opens at 8:30 but does not arrive at his office until 10:30. He intentionally keeps this information from his customers. I went for an appointment at 9:00am and was not seen until 11:00 am. The nurses in the office felt bad for me and confessed that he always does this and that they were instructed to not divulge this information to any of the customers. I'll be seeking out a new family practitioner.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

I always had to wait a minimum of 45 minutes, more often over one hour, to see him, regardless of the time of my appointment. TV's blaring in the none too clean waiting room. The nurses were good, the office staff was uncaring at best. At least, the parking is free, but that is my most positive impression of my several visits to this doctor. I'm so thankful for my current Primary Care Provider!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Excellent Doctor and his staff is very professional as well. In and Out in less than an hour.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Zia A. Abdi's Credentials

• Avicenna State Med Inst Of Kabul, Fac Of Med, Kabul, Afghanistan (Grad. 1970)