Ratings for Dr. Zia A. Abdi

My visits to see Dr. Abdi have been very positive. I had a bad cut on my arm that he took care of with obvious expertise. It has been several weeks now, and I'm confident the scar will soon be nearly invisible. I am in my 70's, and I appreciate the fact that he stresses the importance of flu shots , pneumonia and other immunizations. He is in an area where his patients come from many different backgrounds. He speaks Farsi, but he has several ladies on staff who speak fluent Spanish. The day I was there most recently, a woman came in who had been seriously cut by machinery on her left hand. I was leaving, but I could see that she was in very bad shape. I called the next day and was happy to hear that Dr. Abdi repaired her hand and fingers and he stayed 2 1/2 hours to do so!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Abdi Zia MD 28+ Abdi Zia MD 3.7 (19) Family practice physician in Atlanta, Georgia OVERVIEW REVIEWS PHOTOS ABOUT 1 of 4 CALL DIRECTIONS SAVE WEBSITE 2386 Bolton Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318 2.9 mi Map of zia abdi Open ⋅ Closes 5:15PM (404) 352-2810 Suggest an edit Own this business? Claim it now QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Be the first to ask a question REVIEWS FROM THE WEB WebMD Physician Directory 2/5 6 votes Healthgrades 3.3/5 18 reviews Yellow Pages 1/5 1 review POPULAR TIMES Tuesdays 12 PM: Usually as busy as it gets Plan your visit People typically spend 45 min to 1.5 hr here Street View28+ Photos Add a photo REVIEW SUMMARY 5 ★ 4 ★ 3 ★ 2 ★ 1 ★ 3.7 19 reviews "Fenced parking adjacent to office." "His staff is alright though." "On Time Not A Long Wait Office Clean & Everyone Very Professional" Tracy Echols Tracy Echols-Edit 2 hours ago More Google reviews VIEW ALLPEOPLE ALSO SEARCH FOR Dr. Anita R. Smith, MD Dr. Anita R. Smith, MD 4.2 (28) Doctor Urban Family Practice Associates,PC Urban Family Practice Associate... 2.6 (53) Medical Clinic Highland Urgent Care & Family Medicine Highland Urgent Care & Family Me... 3.9 (34) Urgent care center Perimeter Clinic Perimeter Clinic 3.5 (66) Doctor Golusinski Lawrence L MD Golusinski Lawrence L MD 4.4 (5) Family Practice Physician View all WEB RESULTS Dr. Zia Abdi, MD - Atlanta, GA - Family Medicine & Occupational ... https://www.healthgrades.com › physician Dr. Zia Abdi, MD is a family medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA. He specializes in family medicine and occupational medicine. Leave a Review. Family Medicine Specialist Search > ... Zia Abdi, Zia A Abdi MD - Family Medicine Doctor in Atlanta, GA https://doctor.webmd.com › doctor Dr. Abdi graduated from the Kabul Med Inst, Fac of Med, Kabul, Afghanistan in 1971. He works in Atlanta, GA and specializes in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Abdi is ... Abdi Zia MD - Internal Medicine - 2386 Bolton Rd NW, Atlanta, GA - ... https://www.yelp.com › biz › abdi-zia-m... Abdi Zia MD in Atlanta, reviews by real people . Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what's great and not so great in Atlanta and beyond. 2 of 4 REVIEWS FROM THE WEB WebMD Physician Directory 2/5 6 votes Healthgrades 3.3/5 18 reviews Yellow Pages 1/5 1 review GOOGLE REVIEW SUMMARY 5 ★ 4 ★ 3 ★ 2 ★ 1 ★ 3.7 19 reviews "Fenced parking adjacent to office." "His staff is alright though." "On Time Not A Long Wait Office Clean & Everyone Very Professional" GOOGLE REVIEWS Most helpful Tracy Echols Tracy Echols 7 reviews 2 hours ago I do not recommended Dr.Abdi as a physician. He does not listen to his patients, very rushed and has an under tone of rudeness. I tried to tell him what medications work for me but he would not stop talking over me and prescribed what he wanted . I would trust his judgement on new medications if I felt he really listened to me and my concerns. I do not trust this man and feel like he is behind the times and is not knowledgeable His lack of bed side manner left me speechless. At one point of our very rushed visit .. I coughed and covered my mouth .I was facing him (my throat was dry so I was coughing a little more ) The "doctor" told me to turn my head that he didn't want my germs VERY VERY RUDE He had me so annoyed that I forgot to ask for allgery medicine I dont want to take anything he prescribed to me I will be finding a new primary care physician Complete waste of my time and money THIS MAN HAS NO BUSINESS PRACTICING MEDICINE horrible Oh and he even said negative things about another patient to me how she got on his nerves

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Abdi is very arrogant and told me to hush when I tried to discuss my concerns with him. I waited over an hour to see him and will not return.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Abdi did not listen to my concerns and rushed me out of his office. I will not return again and will seek a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

A terrible doctor who doesn’t listen or give good advice. I will never return!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Said I needed blood work done but refused to do it because he was too busy. Prescribed me a medicine that did nothing, then had to go to ER next day. Turns out I had the flu, and he gave me medicine for a UTI. Did no tests, didn't even take temperature. Dr. Abdi was condescending because we have AHA "ObamaCare", though that's all we can afford.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Here is what you need to know: He opens at 8:30 but does not arrive at his office until 10:30. He intentionally keeps this information from his customers. I went for an appointment at 9:00am and was not seen until 11:00 am. The nurses in the office felt bad for me and confessed that he always does this and that they were instructed to not divulge this information to any of the customers. I'll be seeking out a new family practitioner.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

I always had to wait a minimum of 45 minutes, more often over one hour, to see him, regardless of the time of my appointment. TV's blaring in the none too clean waiting room. The nurses were good, the office staff was uncaring at best. At least, the parking is free, but that is my most positive impression of my several visits to this doctor. I'm so thankful for my current Primary Care Provider!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Excellent Doctor and his staff is very professional as well. In and Out in less than an hour.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Zia A. Abdi's Credentials

• Avicenna State Med Inst Of Kabul, Fac Of Med, Kabul, Afghanistan (Grad. 1970)