Ratings for Dr. Raja Ram

He is not good in managing blood pressure , Diabetes & common problems. He should retire. I switched to another doctor Kumareshwaran in Gwinnett Clinic and very happy with the new doctor. Please stay away from Dr Ram!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I have seen the office staff discuss bills with patients in front of people in the waiting room. This is very unprofessional and breaches confidentiality. Dr. Ram himself is a very nice person. I usually have to wait past my appt. time. I also find that he treats symptoms without trying to find the real cause, leading to additional office visits. I've also been given incorrect test result interpretations that have cause major problems. I believed one thing to be true based on what he told me, but then found that the test often has false positives, which he did not seem to know. I found this only through my own research and insisted on a different test to verify results, which returned a negative result. I could not continue going to a dr. that I could not trust (even though I like him), so I found someone new.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

im so upset right now.dr.raja opperated on my son today who is 2yrs old and didnt tell me he is leaving to go out of the country today for 2 wks.im furious right now.i will be finding a new dr..

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Dr. Ram is one of the most caring and knowlegable dr.'s I've ever had the pleasure of knowing and I've been through alot of dr.'s.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

Dr. Raja Ram's Credentials

• Thanjavur Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Thanjavur, Tn, India (Grad. 1979)

• BCBS Illinois