Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Fritz

I was referred to Dr Fritz for an umbilical hernia. He and his staff are friendly and caring. I was seen right away and had my surgery scheduled the following week. I never waited more than a few minutes in the waiting room or the exam room. I was back to work in 4 days and my scarring is minimal. Thank you to Dr Fritz and his awesome staff.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012

The appointment was for my mother-in-law for follow-up on stomach surgery. She waited 2 hours from her appointed time, and Dr. Fritz took all of 2 minutes for his post-op consult. He was short, and when my wife asked about her retaining water in her calves, he said it was a pulmonary issue and not his. He then went on to say, go see your Primary care physician. This is a women who is 78 years old, had major surgery, and is still recovering. To keep her waiting 2 hours, show no emotion or consideration. We will never go back.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Fritz explained the entire process and advised me fully on what I could expect after surgery. His office is well ran and everyone is very professional. Hopefully, I will never need another surgery but if I do I would certainly consider Dr. Fritz.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Robert C. Fritz's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Duluth, GA