You may also like

Rate Dr. Stuart Handelsman

Dr. Stuart Handelsman's Ratings

We waited an extremely long time before we were seen. Always running at least 30 to 45 minutes behind. But that can be accredited to all the additional time he spends with his patience. Worth the wait! He is one of the top doctors in Atlanta for a reason.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I love Dr. Handlesman and his staff. When he started treating me, I was on dialysis, had just started walking after as stroke and was very depressed because of the situation I was in. He inspired me, gave me wonderful tips, treated me, and has the best bedside mannerst I have ever experienced. I am now off of dialysis and is feeling great. I would recommend he and his staff to anyone in need of services. When it comes to being the best at his profession, he truly is the best. I would not be where I'm at today had it mot been for Dr. Handlesman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

One of the most sensitive and caring physicians I know. Very knowledgable, clear and forthcoming ... just a wonderful person ... AND he is very professional. Wouldn't want any other doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Handlesman for about 35 years. He is a great doctor. He is honest, intelligent,caring and kind. On muliple occasions he has gone above and beyond to handle difficult medical situations. Dr Handlesman is also very well know in the medical community. It is reassuring when other doctors that you visit all know of your nephrologist and hold him in high esteem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2396870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Staff was ok, but, Dr. Handlesman didn't seem to professional, nor gave me any details about what was happening.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][625878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

As far as we are concerned Dr. Handlesman is by far the best doctor out of all the doctors I have had the experience of knowing. Not only is he the most knowledgeable and caring but he spends time with you, explains your condition and makes you feel that you are in the best and safe place. We have experienced a great deal of problems and he is always there for you, he actually calls you back when needed. Not too many doctors do that. He truly is GREAT!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][625877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

He is a great doctor. I have been going to him for years. Recently I had to move to NC for 14 months, but I came back to him for my care. I am on peritoneal dialysis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][625876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2010

Dr.Stuart Handelsman is an outstanding physician. He is very courteous,polite and well prepared.13 years ago he treated and healed me from a kidney disease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][625875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][625874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2009

Dr. Handelsman is very knowledgeable and kind. He answers all questions and spends as much time with me as I need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][625873].votes_count ]]