Ratings for Dr. Eric P. Benson

Dr is very intense--uptight---sent me to a specialist when I did not need one, as told to me by the specialist--have seen himyeel at his nurses

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

He is a very arrogant and treats others in a patrionizing way. You have no right to your own opinion. He thinks he knows it all and he will let you know it as he is getting angry at you. If he can't determine what is causing your PAIN, he will tell you that its all in your head and that he is tired of your PAIN crap even if your PAIN is REAL. I found a new doc that is now helping me!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

He is the worst doctor I've ever had. Extremely rude and mouthy. Bad attitude. When he diagnosed me with Fibromyagia and then had the nerve to tell me that he was tired of this pain crap, I told him "so was I" and walked out crying and found a different doctor that is listening and helping me. He was very condescending and patronizing. Any doctor that tells his patient on their very first visit, that he doesn't understand why all his patients are leaving him, that's a BAD DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

Am looking for another doctor. My believe Dr. Benson needs to evaluate his actions with patients,we are his bread winners, not some yoyo's who take up his time to annoy him, if he is to busy, make fewer app. , but that would cut the income

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

I fell and had a life threatening head injury. I was supposed to see my primary MD within 48 hours after I was discharged from the hospital. His receptionist gave me an appt in a month!!! He has no medically trained staff and doesn't supervise his assistants. I ended up going in to the ER for my follow-up treatment for two weeks and had MRIs every other day for that time until they were sure that I would not suddenly die from a cranial bleed or seizures. When I became upset this moron "fired me." Thank God! I now have a decent MD.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

Dr Benson has been my doctor for 5 years and has always been very polite, courteous, and helpful. I have never waited over 15 minutes past my appt time and his staff has always been very nice to me both on the phone and in person.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Dr. Eric P. Benson's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med