Ratings for Dr. Jay A. Cherner

Left in waiting room forover an hour. Front office staff very impersonable and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Jay seems like a nice enough man, however after going to his office a couple of times, I can no longer handle the wait. I find it ridiculous that I have to wait for over an hour to see him for a 10 minute appointment. This has happened more than once...talking to him for 10 minutes out of the 2 hours I spend at his office. While he may charge more than I do by the hour, his time is no more important than mine.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

I would not recommend Dr. Cherner to anyone. I went to him because I was having extreme nausea and lack of appetite. He said he thought I was depressed after spending about 5 minutes talking to me. Yes, I was depressed because I was having stomach issues. He was very uninterested in my problems. I went to a different doctor who took the time to run tests and they found that I had an infection. The new doctor was suprised that Dr. Cherner seemed to blow me off.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Does not welcome questions and assumes you should just take his word for things and not question what he tells you.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009