Ratings for Dr. Gregory S. Martin

Wonderful Doctor. I recommend highly. His staff was professional and erudite.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Martin is a wonderful, caring and knowledgeable doctor. You may wait a long time to see him for your appointment (I have waited well over an hour past my appointment time on several occasions). On the other hand, his staff is not as great. They are very poor at returning phone calls, which is especially important during a traumatic event which is what has happened to me on more than one occasion while a patient at his office. His staff seems pretty insensitive in my opinion. Due to the ongoing issues with his staff, I will be changing doctors.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

He is a very nice Dr., but doesn't return phone calls and his staff is the worst. I couldn't get anyone to call me back for results of a mammogram and I couldn't get anyone to call in a refill for my prescription. I am changing drs.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

A smile and hello would have made my day. Dr. Martin is wonderful and more than makes up for his less than friendly staff.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Martin is awesome! He's caring and upbeat and really makes you feel special. He is very knowledgeable :-)

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Dr. Gregory S. Martin's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1999)

AARP