Ratings for Dr. Usha P. Desai

I was referred to Dr. Desai based on a CT scan. My internal drs ofc said she was great..First, her asst. was unfriendly and looked angry, especially after I corrected her on the pronunication of my name. She took me in a room did the vitals..then walked out to get the next patient and said go and urinate.."failed to say where,(I had to walk around to find it) and which of the 2 different cups to use..what room to return to' I was outraged that I have to pay for this poor service and so early morning!! Dr. comes in, stands over me and writes nothing...asked about my medical history & repeated them, not listening to my responses. She inserted the cold metal tool to do the view and never warned me..just rammed it in ...said I dont see anything. This is a cold distant office except for the receptionist.I have been there 4 or 5 yrs before for 2 other Gyn Drs and not impressed..take a quick look and tell you come back in a year even you say you have a problem. But now strike 3 you're out!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

Dr. Usha P. Desai's Credentials

• Bj Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Austell, GA