Ratings for Dr. Rajan Jhanjee

Horrible. he is no Independent Medical Exam Doctor. He takes money from Worker Comp companies and makes up lies to get them out of having to pay injured people. Sad. He seen me for 5 minutes and released me back to work. Why do the courts even allow this? This man has no business giving medical opinions what so ever. I feel sorry for anyone who has to see this Independent fruitcake.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Told me I should go see another doctor if I don't want him to do any treatment and was mad that I went to him because he was the only doctor I could see within a short notice.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I was referred to this man by my car insurance company to get a second opinion on my need for continued care. His "exam" was brief and did not even check the spine (which is what I was being seen for). He claimed that I had "returned to the condition (I) was in prior to the accident" despite the fact that he hadn't seen me prior to the accident and I mentioned several limitations that I had due to the accident that were not resolved. My guess is that he is doing these insurance "exams" for the quick money and not for the concern of the patient.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

My fiance had a ganglion cyst in his dominant wrist towards his hand. This "Doctor" said the surgery to remove the cyst was a simple one and would only take a couple days to recover. The day of surgery my fiance was left with intense shooting pain along with numbness in some of his fingers in that hand. The nurse was told of this in her 1-day post-op check and the doctor was notified. A few more days pass and my fiance is in excruciating pain. Went back to the doctor who dismissed the pain as "I don't know, there aren't any nerves in the area I was working..." Gave him some narcotic pain meds and sent him home. After a year or so, still in pain, noticable weakness in the hand, random bouts of tingling, went to a hand surgeon who diagnosed TWO severed nerves. Follow-up surgery was unsuccessful other than to minimize pain episodes. Malpractice lawyer in the cities had TWO other open cases against him. This guy is INCOMPETENT. Should not be performing surgeries anymore. He's a QUACK!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

I had been told I had a torn rotator cuff 6 years before. Had another MRI and Dr. Jhanjee said he saw the same thing but also a bone spur. He did surgery which went much better then expected. He might not talk a lot as he is more of a "straight to the point" kind of doctor but I would recomment him to anyone! He knows what he's doing and fixes it correctly.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

I had severe leg pain and was referred to him by my PCP. He barely spoke, barely checked out my leg, & had no explanation for the pain. He was not helpful at all & I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

We were referred to Dr. Jhanjee as follow-up to a foot injury my toddler daughter received. She had been seen in urgent care and the ER, as well as by our pediatrician. We waited for the longest time to see Dr. Jhanjee who, in a matter of moments, dismissed the concerns of all the other doctors and sent us on our way. He may have been correct in his diagnosis, but it took some time for me to feel at ease with the way he handled the situation. This doctor had poor scheduling, bad bedside manner, and rotten skills relating to young children.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Rajan Jhanjee's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Buffalo, MN