Ratings for Dr. Venkata S. Sagi

I tried for two weeks to get Dr Sagi to follow up on a problem with my oacemaker. After 2 weeks he still had not read the reports sent by his staff. Very poor follow up. Very poor service provided by this entire group (Baptist Heart Specialists). I am looking for a different practice to oversee my care.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Sagi did an EP with ablation on me Oct. 5, 2010. His caring/dedication highlights his vast intelect & integergity as a cardiologist. For many years seeking help without any, I owe so much to him. I'd recomend him to anyone, via- Southern Heart Group, Jacksonville Florida. My Sincere Thanks Dr. Sagi

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr. Sagi is a very considerate and compasionate doctor. He implanted my ICD in september of 08. Before surgery he explained in detail the surgery itself, how the unit would perform in my body, what to expect when it went off, and what to do afterward. He is a very intelligent and skillful doctor who considers my time just as valuable as his.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009