Ratings for Dr. Brian E. Floro

Horrible experience. I had a root canal performed by Dr. Brian Floro previously which failed in just over a year ( it was my first root canal). The root canal was not satisfactory in every step of the process. The crown was not the correct color (something that I felt was just aesthetic). In addition to the crown being the wrong color, there was a black line underneath the crown where it met the natural tooth (I was not sure if this was normal since it was my first root canal.) the worst part of the procedure is that it failed within a year causing an abcess to my tooth. I had paid thousands of dollars for this procedure and as any person would expect, It should have lasted much longer than a year! I was forced to remove the tooth ( more money out of my pocket). Dr Floro and his assistants were pleasant during the procedures, but that is besides the point. I would have much rather had a rude doctor that performed a lasting procedure than a doctor that performed a poor root canal.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012