Ratings for Dr. Mark R. Olbina

Dr Olbina combines Excellence with a Gentleness that you would be hard pressed to find anywhere else. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else than Amelia Gentle Dentistry.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Doctor Olbina is perhaps the finest dentist I have ever visited. I have been seeing him and his great staff and have nothing but the highest praise for his work. Additionally, he will provide same-day service in the case of urgent care needed. His staff is professional and courteous, at all times. I recommend him wholeheartedly to anyone needed dental care in the Fernandina Beach, FL, area.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Excellent dentist that I have 100% faith in. I've had many root canals and crowns in my 12 years of being a patient and all were painless. Cleanings are a breeze. If you're afraid of dental work, this is the place to go. Very friendly and professional office. I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Beautiful office and very nice staff! I always used to get nervous when I had to get dental work, but not any more because Dr. Olbina always makes me feel right at home. I have seen him several times now and I am very impressed with his professionalism and sincerity.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Always professional and courteous. Love the staff! I would highly recommend Dr. Olbina.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr Olbina and staff were super! Very friendly and laugh alot! Beautiful office! I felt very well takin care o!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Olbina and his staff are very good. We have used him for 6 years and he has an exceptional caring approach. He is very sensitive to patients and is truly gentle and effecive.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

lousy dentist....poor quality xrays....old equipment

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

I couldn't be happier with the care at Amelia Gentle Dentistry. Dr. Olbina and his staff have treated my entire family and he is truly the gentlist dentist I've ever experienced. My kids actually look forward to going to the dentist! I highly recommend visiting his office.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Called with severe toothache on Friday at 12:30 told office closed at noon and to call on Monday. I had been patient for 9 years and had spent thousands of dollars. A real phony. Go to someone reliable.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011