Ratings for Dr. Edward S. Gelman

Old dentist, has no patience and judges. He told me my first visit if I was a drug addict because I have cavities in my front teeth. I would never return to this low level dentist, office also seems very unorganized never have the right equipment to get job done.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr.Gelman. He is the nicest man and the staff are also super nice! I NEVER feel like I'm being rushed out. Once they had called to reschedule my appt because Dr. Gelman needed to leave early but I didn't get the message and when I got there the other dentist came in but I didn't want anyone but Dr.Gelman touching my teeth (long story) well, he ended up staying and taking care of me and NEVER said a word or rushed......it wasn't until I got home that I got the message and realized he was suppose to have gone home early that day. Great guy and never hurts me! I HIGHLY recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

Wonderful Dentist and staff!! Dr. Gelman takes his time, answers questions, excellent work and makes us feel at ease in the dental chair. I highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012