Ratings for Dr. Daniel D. Nguyen

The first time I visited this dentist I felt that I had met the greatest dentist in the world, so I made another appt. that went well, but the third visit was not so good I have a bridge in the front of my mouth and I asked if he could repair it in fact he told me he could fix it what a mistake that was not only did he make it worst every time I drink any cold I feel the pain I wish I would have left it as is I now have a over bit every time I chew I bit my inside of my jaw and that is really painful I am afraid to chew my food because of me bitting my inside jaw. That is not all I had a tooth at the bottom that had mercury filling in it and I was told that mercury was really bad so I wanted it removed he said he could do it and put a crown(PFM) on that tooth He said the price would be $800. ok but what I got was the worst crown I ever seen or had in my mouth it is not correctly put on that tooth and I have a lot of pain with that tooth they told me to come back and let him fix it, but I don't trust him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013