Ratings for Dr. Harvey R. Eber

Eber ruined my entire mouth. It had to be completely re-built with the help of another dentist, oral surgeon, endodontist, periodontist and other specialists.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

In 2006 I ended up in the ER due to a procedure gone wrong that Dr. Eber did on me. Just a few days ago he pulled 5 teeth, left me with swelling and a bad infection and when I called to get something slightly higher for pain relief he refused and said to take Advil, as if I wasn't doing that already. Now I have to go back to the ER b/c the pain is unbearable and I haven't been able to sleep b/c of it. I think Dr. Eber cares more about money and playing golf than he does his own patients.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I have been goind to Dr. Eber for years, He is very knowledgeable, The thing I really like about Dr. Eber, is he fixes the problem without a lot of unnecessary costs which is very rare with dentists. I will continue going to him.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010