Ratings for Dr. J M. Logronio

I was overcharged by the doctor because he entered my bill as a new patient after I had been there multiple times before. I asked him to correct it while he was still standing there and he wouldn't even respond to me. I had to pay and then call the main office manager and get the office manager to correct my bill. However, Logronio's office still sent me into collections and the main office didn't call the collections agency to let them know that I never owed anything. I had to call the collection agency and explain that I had a credit from overpaying them, and never had any debt. All that aside, his office building is run down, inside the office is equally gross, and I don't think they use A/C because it's very hot inside his office.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Expect an average wait of 45 minutes after your scheduled appointment time to be seen. This doctor has terrible communication skills. He failed to explain very important things to me about my diagnosis that I needed to know. He gave me a cryptic piece of paper to have a medical test done and did not explain to me that I needed to make an appointment at a different doctor's office. Then he seemed puzzled when I showed up at my next appointment expecting to have the test done. I guess he thought I was psychic or something. The staff screwed up filing out my insurance paperwork and I got a large unexpected bill. He prescribed test equipment to monitor my health problems and did not bother to explain to me how to use it. Thank God for sites like webmd.com. I was starting to wonder what I was paying this doctor for and then after several visits he raised his rates on me for no apparent reason. The only good thing he has going is he is open on Saturday mornings.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Absolute worst doctor, personality, and individual focus. Does not listen to your answers but already has his answer ready before you even finish. Walks in and out 3-4 times. Office is dirty and the staff is clock watchers. Terrbile.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

Dr. J M. Logronio's Credentials

• Cebu Inst Of Med, Cebu City, Philippines (Grad. 1974)

• BCBS Massachusetts